Coordinator, National Leasing & Operations
Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REIT’s, and we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by highly engaged teammates who love what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
Reporting to the SVP National Leasing & Operations, the Coordinator, National Leasing & Operations provides practical, consistent, and proactive support, advice, and coordination to leasing and operations functions. This role is a key member of the Crombie team, and collaborates with other regional and National teams on improving the consistency and efficiency of our business. Additional duties of the Coordinator, National Leasing & Operations include but are not limited to:
- Working as a business partner with accountability for the coordination and maintenance of national leasing and operations programs and processes to enable the successful implementation of the business strategy.
- Providing national support and coordination for the leasing and operations functions ensuring timely and consistent communication between stakeholders and reliable and timely resolution to inquiries.
- Proactively raising issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse leasing or operational issues; working across business units and geographies to resolve these issues.
- Working with Leasing Managers and the Operations team to gather and validate Crombie portfolio information, ensuring systems, the website, intranet, national property sheets and other key functional information are accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- Coordinating, preparing, and reporting on key leasing and operational KPIs (tenant activity, opening dates, sq. ft., etc.), including tenant and prospective tenant data and information, to enable organizational performance.
- Conducting research, compiling data, and preparing documents for consideration and presentation to executives, committees, and boards of directors. Developing market research, demographic information, and other pertinent information as requested.
- Managing and distributing communication of leasing opportunities and new development opportunities; tracking clause amendments and corrections to improve recoveries and NOI of the properties.
- Preparing and editing letters of intent and temporary lease agreements and inputting leasing deal components in Yardi Voyager as required.
- Initiating and working collaboratively with other offices and properties, as well as the Communications team to ensure consistent branding and messaging on all leasing materials/tenant announcements, signage, window graphics, aerial photos, event coordination, and printed and online marketing materials and marketing activities, etc.
- Playing a key role in the planning and execution of ICSC conferences, in partnership with regional administration; including Crombie's booth and marketing, branding and leasing materials, to ensure successful execution of events.
The profile we are looking for
Our Ideal candidate would have three to five years of related experience in a professional environment with a post-secondary degree in Business Administration, as well as an interest in real estate, capital markets, market drivers, and economic trends. Prior experience in a commercial real estate environment considered an asset. Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills, ability to manage a complex workload and prioritize appropriately with experience in working in Excel, Power Point, Word, online and research tools are a must.
Headquartered in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia – Crombie REIT has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers in 2018. Crombie REIT offers flexible work schedules and locations, an onsite fitness facility, corporate discount rates and a fast-paced working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Coordinator, National Leasing & Operations
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.