Leasing Summer Student
Contract Length: 4 Months
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
Since 2014 Crombie has offered students with limited professional experience an opportunity to develop transferable skills and support their career goals while supporting organizational needs at the same time. As a member of the National Leasing Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Communications to create leasing marketing content
- Creating a contact directory/database
- Assisting with annual budgeting process
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned.
The profile we are looking for
To qualify for participation in the program a student must meet the following criteria
• Enrolled full-time in a Bachelor of Business Administration program from a recognized university.
• Able to arrive at job location in May and commit to 4 months full-time contract employment
• Clear criminal record check
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Leasing Summer Student
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.