Portfolio Management Summer Student
Contract Length: 4 Months
Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
Since 2014 Crombie has offered students with limited professional experience an opportunity to develop transferable skills and support their career goals while supporting organizational needs at the same time. A valued team member, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- General data cleanup on Internal SharePoint point site and internal enterprise resource planning system
- Provides budget support for providing reports, and site/property information packages
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned.
The profile we are looking for
To qualify for participation in the program a student must meet the following criteria
- Enrollment in a full-time in a Bachelor program from a recognized university. Preference will be given to students currently enrolled full-time in a Bachelor of Business Administration or Information Systems program from a recognized university.
- Able to arrive at job location in May and commit to 4 months full-time contract employment
- Clear criminal record check
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Portfolio Management Summer Student
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.