Summer Student Program 2018
Crombie REIT is excited to announce the return of our Summer Student Program for 2018! Crombie is looking to hire summer student positions from May to August 2018. Summer students will provide assistance across all business areas for key projects and initiatives, including HighRise – the implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system at Crombie. Summer students will work in pairs and be responsible for supporting the completion of various key project deliverables and initiatives, including but not limited to, data collection, data validation, testing, and training.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Gather, clean, input, and validate systematized and/or non systematized Crombie data; supporting all or a sub-set of the business.
- Gather and prepare draft training materials in advance of system training; creating content and capturing screenshots to build user friendly training content.
- Prepare testing materials for formal user acceptance testing (UAT) including test script drafting and limited execution of test scripts.
- Clean data in preparation for data conversion, identifying and resolving issues then retesting to ensure prepared for UAT.
- Consolidate test results where project timelines permit.
- Provide coordination and administrative support including scheduling and logistics of meetings, testing and training, coordinating travel, meeting space, and other meeting items.
- Support the creation, storage and maintenance of documents and initiatives where necessary.
- Others duties as assigned.
Key Skills & Experiences include:
- Preference will be given to students currently enrolled full-time in their 3rd or 4th year of a business program from a recognized university. Eligibility for students in other post secondary programs may be considered as well;
- Previous experience working with data considered an asset;
- Strong excel skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
We have already begun to receive a number of summer student applications.
Candidates are selected on a rolling basis through to May 1. Interview selections are made based on the information supplied on the candidate’s application and short screening calls.
Applicants interested in this opportunity are asked to submit a Cover Letter and Resume no later than March 16, 2018 to Rebecca MacNeil, Advisor,Talent Management.
Subject: Summer Student Opportunities