Talent Management Summer Student
Contract Length: 4 Months
Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
Since 2014 Crombie has offered students with limited professional experience an opportunity to develop transferable skills and support their career goals while supporting organizational needs at the same time. As a member of the Talent Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Help organize and participate in culture roundtables, capturing action steps and helping to generate discussion and sustain momentum.
- Review available salary surveys and play a key role in the execution of compensation review projects.
- Review of HR data and culture dashboard, researching and recommending key KPIs and meaningful ways of presenting results within the team and to the broader stakeholder groups.
- Review and revamp the disability process workflow and relevant Managers' Guides.
- In collaboration with Communications Specialist, research wellness resources to share internally and determine a wellness communications strategy.
- Organize internal wellness and employee engagement events (e.g., engagement roundtables, nutritionists, yoga, etc.).
- Review external recruitment materials and reference process, recommending opportunities for improvement.
- Complete best practice research on culture and put forward recommendations to move the Crombie culture work forward.
- Refresh leadership development program and materials where necessary.
- Review key documentation for best practice and opportunities for improvement.
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned .
The profile we are looking for
To qualify for participation in the program a student must meet the following criteria
- Enrollment in a full-time in a Bachelor program from a recognized university. Preference will be given to students with a focus/major in Human Resources or Masters level program.
- Able to arrive at job location in May and commit to 4 months full-time contract employment
- Clear criminal record check
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Talent Management Summer Student
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.