Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administration and coordination of activities in support of their assigned portfolio of properties in addition to support of the Director, Operations, Senior Property Managers, Property Managers and Regional Property Team. Additional duties of the Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Processes Operations payment documents (including invoices, for all required information and authorization).
- Conducts accurate and timely processing of all supplier invoices.
- Acts as the SAP timekeeper for assigned portfolio/region.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders, as well as suppliers, regarding property level invoice processing and payment inquiries.
- Works with the Accounts Payable team to reconcile vendor accounts, as required.
- Identifies problems and discrepancies from vendor correspondence, internal inquiries or based on system reports.
- Provides ownership for data entry for various operational systems including monthly accruals into Yardi, ESG data (utility, waste and project input) into Measurabl, updated tenant contact information for EMNS and Yardi, sales data input and other Yardi data input (fixed asset, contractor information, etc.).
- Ensures all contractor and tenant files are complete and up to date.
- Collects and verifies contractor insurance and WSI.
- Assists Property Managers and Director as required.
- Provides superior customer service to all Crombie employees, clients, and suppliers by responding professionally and promptly to all questions, inquires and requests.
- Completes other tasks and special projects as assigned.
The profile we are looking for
Our ideal candidate would have a minimum of three years' related experience in a professional environment with a post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and related experience. Analytical, problem solving skills, ability to manage a complex workload and prioritize appropriately with experience in working in Excel, Power Point and Word are a must.
Professionalism and superior communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who is able to develop and build relationships internally and externally, and to maintain confidential information.
Headquartered in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia – Crombie has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers year after year. Crombie offers flexible work schedules and location, an onsite fitness facility, corporate discount rates and a fast paced working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Administrative Assistant (Calgary)
Crombie thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.